Friday 21 February 2020

Yay I shouted as I opened my PS4. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the 2 best thing in the world. I was thrilled but  Kit got jealous. Kit kept going mine mine mine It got so annoying. After 30 minutes of crying we went to my grandma's house.


Zoom we went in the car to get lunch and a game. First we went to the game shop. Also Kit was so norty he was runing around. He got a smack It was so embarrassing for my mum. We got star wars Kit got in so much trouble. 



                                                                                                          

So after that we went to my grandma and got fish and chips. I ate like a machine. So was kit so when we finsht my mum had to go on the computer to do some work. Well we watch tv it was awesome we went home to unload the groceries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.