Thursday 2 July 2020

matariki breakfast

There were piles of food everywhere   we had a matariki breakfast with pancakes and other yummy stuff. I didn't have much but it was still good. The first thing was a cupcake then a pancake i didn't like the donut and the pancake but i liked the cupcake. It took me 20 minutes to eat the cupcake. that is crazy i am a slow eater i don't know why but i am.             














Today we are learning about matariki and we had a matariki breakfast

I found hard to choose my food
I found easy to eat my food





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.