Monday 9 November 2020

thankyou letter


Chase c 

40 campion road  Gisborne 

Dear norm thankyou for letting us come on camp and we would not be able to come on camp you make funny jokes and do cool games like paper scissors' rock my favorite was the flying fox it was so fun i liked the bit where you jump off the edge and to look down. My least favorite was paintball. It hurt like hundreds of wasps started to sting me at the  same time. Miss hickling got me in the back,arm, and leg so I got back. I was really good at rock climbing and high ropes because I'm good. So thank you from chase  


 we were writing about camp and to thank someone  

i found easy to think about it and
i found hard to write it in my book and then on my chromebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.