Friday 12 June 2020

Lockdown Recount



Yay i shouted as i got out of bed i rolled out of bed with a big BANG! It was so loud it woke my mum, dad and brother and my mum is what happened. And i'm like today is the day mack comes over did you forget that mack is coming over. 2 hours later mack come. Do you want to play minecraft? We went into a new world. For 2 hours
We went on the tramp for half an hour then I fell and did a big BANG! I had to go inside and go in my bedroom for a while and mack came in and said are you ok chase i said no i was sad we went on the playstation4 agian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.